Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Come say Hi to your Neighbors in #7"

Last night was UCB night.  My friend Franny is traveling across the country, and she found herself in L.A. for an undetermined amount of time. She is on a Travels with Charlie-esque journey, and it sounds way cool!  I would love to do something like that.  Roxie and myself, packing our bags and hitting the road in the ol' Chrysler Voyager.  Hopefully one day!  I have a feeling you would learn so much about yourself. 

Anyways, last night we decided to go to See You Next Tuesday.  Well, not so much decided, it is pretty habitual by now...haha.  We started the evening by me cooking up my famous Mac and Cheese and drinking some mexican grapefruit soda that was totally awesome!  I was somehow able to make the juice last at least an hour and a half. Its called savoring the tasty things in life. haha.  So after we ate, we made our way to the theatre.

The Host was awesomely funny!  And, it seems like there was a pattern with every other comic being off and on.  I am not sure if it was the grapefruit juice, but i felt a little nauseous during the first 2 comics.  The queasiness subsided, and I was able to enjoy the rest of the show. 

Back at the apartment, I was getting the mail, when I found a little note from my neighbors.  It was an invitation to say hello and a phone number, all written on the back of a Trader Joes receipt.  I think it may be from the cute girl I mentioned in a previous blog ... the one who brought me my clothes from the laundry room. haha.  So yeah, note passing can be fun ....

No comments: