Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chick and Cheese Enchiladas: Liz's last night in Town

Last night was Liz's last night in town.  So, after work, Liz, Pauli ( my neighbor), and myself went to go eat at a pretty sweet mexican restaurant across from The Bright Spot, in echo park.  I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the restaurant.  But, for what it was, the atmosphere ( at least the outdoor portion), and the cuisine were mighty fine :)  

After Dinner, the girls and I headed down the street to go meet some friends over at Barriagns for some 2.50 Margaritas.  This was my first time at Barrigans.  It was pretty rad.  Liz described it as a haunted mexican restaurant.  And, if you were ever curious were all the hispanic hipsters hang out in the the city.. go to Barrigans! haha.  

Its a bummer Liz and I didn't get a change to go to the AA factory store.  She was going to let me use her discount!  Oh well, I probably don't need any more clothes at the moment anyways.

So Liz, left for the airport at 5:30 am.  Time for a new batch. haha.  I am so stoked that Kam is coming in town as I type this sentence out!  She is in mid route in an airplane high above.   She is meeting me here at work, and when I get off, we are heading over to Bob Hope Airport to pick up Cassie.  I get to hang out with these fine ladies until Monday!  Can't Wait!

No comments: