Monday, August 11, 2008

All You can Eat Reeces Peanut Butter Cups: The Weekend Wrap Up!

What an AMAZING weekend.  Pretty flawless if you ask me!  I could write an essay on how great this weekend was.  So, rather than write a lengthy article, I am going to hit you with the highlights!

FRIDAY:
- 88 Boadrum show at La Brea Tarpits w/Lauren and Christina
- Free Ice Cream!
- Free Tacos!
- Norms Dinner w/ John, Zach H., and Johnathan
- Afterparty @ The Montalban w/ Open Bar, and All you can eat awesome snacks!

SATURDAY:
- Taking John to LAX
- Bike Ride
- Taking Lauren Out to Masa for her birthday dinner
- Short Stop to celebrate Laurens Birthday!
- Being Hit On by Kirsten Dunst
- CJ Locking himself out of his bedroom, and spiderman-ing out the bathroom window onto the balcony to get back in at 3 AM

SUNDAY:
- Bike Ride
- ANOTHER Bike Ride/Lunch  with CJ
- Cleaning the house
- Picking up Liz from LAX
-  Hanging out with Paulene
 
Like I said, there are too many details to write out.  It would be the great american novel.  But, let me just say, that I could have not asked for a better weekend!  Simply Outstanding!

No comments: