Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BUNNY

I cut my hair.  Its short.  I look a little douchey .  See Myspace "2008" for a picture. 

Last night was movie night at The Red House.  The screening this week was Otto Preminger's "Bunny Lake is Missing".   The film revolves a brother and sister in search of the sister's 4 year old daughter, Bunny, after she disappears from school.  The investigators question if Bunny is real or a figment of the sisters imagination.  The film is from 1965, and was pretty advanced for its time.  It dealt with some heavy subject matter.  The running time could have been trimmed by 15 - 20 min.  A lot of unnecessary content.  But, over all a good film.  The are re-making "Bunny" in 2009.  I think the premise is payed out by more recent films such as "Flightplan" with Jodie Foster.  As well, as that other film where all the children in the world go missing.  I remember aliens being involved in that one, or some shit like that. haha.

After the movie,a group of us headed across the street to Little Joy to hang for a bit.  Tristan was convinced it was gay night.  I denied it at first, but as he pointed out the bar patrons, I could see he was right.    How odd of Little Joy to have a gay night, whether it be official, or un-official.  

Tonight, I really want to get my rower, since I did not last night.  It is also Barrigans Night, and we may venture to the Gold Room.  Yes.


No comments: